Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Wiki So Far

In the Wiki, I have been reading through a lot of the pages and editing for spelling errors, grammatical errors, etc. Additionally, when reading through the pages I came across the Social Media Acronyms page that I noticed had information in it but it wasn't in a wiki layout with titles and subtitles that make up a table of contents, and it was also pretty messy. So, I have been working on being the layout editor and page editor for this page. I have made this page more organized and easy to read through by defining titles/subtitles, alphabetizing each section, adding bold font, and indentations. It is very important for a page like this, a glossary for acronyms, to have a clear structure, so I have taken that upon myself. I am currently researching information to contribute to the Healthcare page. I want to add information on how traditional health insurance companies are using online portals for providers and members, in order to become more efficient. Most pages have enough images/graphics so I will be planning on adding graphics to my content in the Healthcare page and trying to see what type of image I can add to make the Social Media Acronyms page less empty. There is some information on the YouTube page that I know is outdated (such as subscriber count for creators) so I am planning on being the content auditor there and updating the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment